Friday, April 27, 2012

April 19th


Went up the stage of a warm spring day
I remember my cautious self
It was that day, the day we first met
I still can’t forget

You made us laugh, who were frozen 
Will you be here like this always 

My love, it’s a beginning again, the time for us to be together
I will show you more, more than the love that I’ve received
It’s okay even if it’s a little hard and imperfect right now
Your warm heart is enough, that’s all I need

I could hear it, the voice that cheered me up
We have engraved it in our hearts
The only thing that I can give you is this song
Thank you so much

You endured my rough times together 
I will protect you now

Time flew by really fast
Already a year had passed
I will tell you everything that I wasn’t able to before
Thank you and thank you, I confess to you now that I love you

My love, look into my eyes, cause we’re gonna be together
I will never let you go, even if this world ends
Even if you don’t say a word, just be next to me
Your warm heart is enough, that’s all I need 




No comments:

Post a Comment